Monday, February 22, 2016

Welcome

Yup, it's here.  The blog everyone has been waiting for.  This is the biggest thing to hit the internet since My Space.


All kinds of things will be written about.  Music, literature, fitness, games, sex (no no, not that.  This is family entertainment), art, sports and many other topics will be discussed.  All, of course, from my point of view (it is my blog after all).  

Why am I doing this?  Good question.  I basically like to toot my own horn and hear the sound of my own voice.  Seriously though.  It's been a long time since school and I really need to sharpen my grammar skills.  If anyone has any comments about my writing, keep it to your damn self.  Kidding really.  I consider myself a person who is amenable to suggestion.  I love feedback.  Go ahead, be nasty and hellish, I can take it.

Well that's it.  Without further adieu, read on....

-Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment